If you have come on this page then definitely you are the SBT [State Bank Of Travancore] account holder.
Well SBT Online is an online net banking platform that is being provided by the State Bank of Travancore to their account holder for making their banking work easy.
State Bank of Travancore is an associate bank of State Bank of India but, from 2017 all associated banks of SBI have been merged. They are:
- State bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK)
Now, let’s see how you can activate your SBT Online net banking account.
How to Activate SBT Online Net Banking Account?
Below are the steps for activating net banking account of SBT Online after activating you will be able to transfer funds anywhere in India and also, you can use various other facilities like quick transfer, mini statement, balance inquiry and more!
Then, take the print out and fill the form then, visit your nearest SBI branch and submit it after this process you will get a Pre-Printed Kit which contains your temporary Username and Password.
After getting your pre-printed kit what you have to do let’s see with the following steps.
Registration in SBT Online Net Banking
- Step 2: Enter the Username and Password from the Pre-Printed kit which has been given by the bank.
- Step 3: After entering id and password just click on the login button now, you will be asked to create your profile password which is different from your login password.
- Step 4: That’s it now if you want to change your login password and username you can change it
- Step 5: Your SBT Online account is now successfully activated.
Hurray! now, you can do all the bank work right from your home without visiting the SBI bank.
Now you are ready to do all your transactions online by using this SBT net banking facility. The bank is now just one click away from you!
Please don’t share your details on this website like account number, Aadhar number, ATM pin, Username, password, etc in the comment section or on any of the pages of this website.