Is this happens to you when you visited the ATM for taking out some cash and you forgot your ATM pin? What will you do? How to change the SBI ATM pin online or is there any other method to change.
Let’s see what all methods you can do for changing your ATM pin!
Well, you can change your ATM pin with the following methods:
- Change via net banking?
- Change via visiting ATM?
- Change via visiting your nearest branch?
In this post, we will see how you can change the ATM pin online by using SBI Online.
If you wanted to know that “How to change the ATM pin via visiting ATM” or “How to change pin via visiting nearest SBI branch” you can check them also on our website.
How To Change SBI ATM Pin Online?
Below are the steps which you can follow to changing SBI ATM pin online we have explained it in an easy way you can use your mobile or laptop for doing this let us start with the following steps:
SBI Pin Generation Online
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit www.onlinesbi.com | SBI Online.
- Step 2: Under “Personal Banking” you can see the login button you have to click on it.
- Step 3: After clicking enter “username” and “password” which you have created for the net banking.
- Step 4: Fill the captcha which is shown to you then, click on the login button.
- Step 5: Now, you will be taken to your dashboard click on e-Services => ATM Card Services from the above menu.
- Step 6: Click on “ATM Pin Generation“.
- Step 7: Select the mode through which you can validate that it’s you choose the mode of validation whether you use OTP or Using a profile password whichever suits you.
- Step 8: Now, select the account which is linked with that ATM card for which you want to change pin.
- Step 9: Select the ATM card for which you want to change pin then click on submit.
- Step 10: Now enter the two-digit of your desired pin then click on the submit button.
- Step 11: In the next step enter the first 2 digits created by you followed by two-digit which has been sent you through SMS.
- Step 12: Congratulations! you have successfully changed your ATM pin.
That’s all you have to do for changing your SBI ATM card pin using the net banking!
These above steps are the same which you can follow while changing your ATM pin on a mobile device all steps are the same so, without worry just keep going ahead.
If you want to block any ATM card using net banking you also check this article!
I hope, this above article will help you in understand How To Change SBI ATM Pin Online? so, go ahead and change your pin now without visiting the branch or in ATM.
At last, I only wanted to tell you that please don’t share your personal bank information right in comments such as Aadhar card number, PAN card number, Account number, etc or anywhere on this website.