In today’s scenario most people have their online net banking account and if you are an SBI user then definitely you have registered yourself on SBI Net Banking!
If yes, then definitely you might face this error which says “upgrade access level” while login into your SBI account.
Without upgrading access level it’s not possible to transfer funds to another account that’s why to make transactions successfully you need to upgrade access level.
There are three types of Transaction Rights and they are:
- Full Transaction Rights
- Limited Transaction Rights
- View Only Rights
and for resolving this error you have to change transaction rights to “Full Transaction Rights”
Now, here’s the question? comes that How to Upgrade Access Level In SBI?
Well, for upgrading the access level there are two ways one changes via using SBI net banking or the second one is by using the Yono app.
Don’t worry continue reading this article! you will get the answer to your questions.
How to Upgrade Access Level In SBI? [Explained In Steps]
These below are some of the easy steps which you can follow to upgrade the access level in SBI.
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit www.onlinesbi.com | SBI Online.
- Step 2: Under “Personal Banking” you can see the login button you have to click on it.
- Step 3: After clicking enter “username” and “password” which you have created for the net banking.
- Step 4: Fill the captcha which is shown to you then, click on the login button.
- Step 5: Now, you will be taken to your dashboard click on Request & Enquiries => More>> from the above menu.
- Step 6: After that Click on “Upgrade Access Level“
- Step 7: Now select the access level to “Full Transaction Rights” then click on the submit button.
- Step 8: Enter the OTP which you have received just enter it and click on the confirm button.
- Step 9: That’s all it’s done now you will receives this message after completing the task.
Well, I hope these steps will help you to upgrade the access level using SBI Net Banking hey wait if you are thinking that this is the only method then you are wrong.
Here’s another method which you can do on your mobile with the Yono App how? let find out!
How To Upgrade Access Level In Yono SBI?
If you are not comfortable with the first method whatever is the reason and looking for another method then definitely this second method you will love it!
These below are the steps that you can follow to upgrade the access level in the Yono SBI app.
- Step 1: Firstly, open the Yono app on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: If you are a user who is downloading this application for the first time enter with username and password and those who are using it regularly enter M-Pin.
- Step 3: Go to the menu option and click on “Service Request” then click on “Settings“.
- Step 4: Now click on “manage transaction rights” then select your account.
- Step 5: Click on Transaction Rights and then enter your profile password.
- Step 6: Choose “Full Transaction Rights” then click on the confirm button then enter OTP which is sent to your registered mobile number.
I hope, this above article will help you in understand how to upgrade access levels using net banking as well as using the Yono app.
At last, please don’t share your personal bank information right in comments such as Aadhar card number, PAN card number, Account number, etc or anywhere on this website.