Hey, wait wait! are you finding the “Branch Code” of SBI? then, you are at the right place here, I will let you know how to find branch code of SBI?
But before going ahead into this article did you aware of the “branch code” what’s the meaning of it?
Hope, you will know it if not then don’t worry keep reading!
What is Branch Code?
We can say that a branch code is the combination of 11 character alphanumeric code example ”ABCD0123456” this code is assigned to every branch by the bank.
Also, Branch code helps you to find exactly where the branch is located as a different bank have different codes.
It cannot be the same, It identifies both the bank and the branch where the account is held.
How To Find Branch Code Of SBI
Now, if you were aware of the term “Branch Code” then let’s see how you can find a branch code of SBI bank.
Well, SBI bank has been provided a website to its user to find the Branch Code are you aware of it? or not? Here’s the website Branch Locator.
Visit the site to find your branch code, if you don’t how to find it? then simply follow these steps:
- Open your browser and Visit: https://sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/branch-locator.
- Select option as per your wish through which you will be going to find branch code. Let’s assume you select District.
- Then select condition than type your district name into the next box example “Bhopal”.
- Fill the captcha which you can see right below.
- Afterward, click on the search button.
- In front of your screen, you can see all the “Branch Code” of the city Bhopal. You can also check the Bank Branch Code by choosing the PINCODE option from the search inbox.
There is not only this way to find your branch code of SBI there are other methods also available on the internet which will help you in finding your branch code.
If you know your branch code but not any other information like IFSC code, Branch address or more! then simply search on google with the branch code.
You will find your answer in this way and also, this way will be easy for the one who is new to the technology field.
SBI Branch Code 99922
Are you looking at branch code 99922? well, below is the picture which contains all the useful details about this branch code for Example:
- IFSC Code
- PIN Code
This branch code is coming under the “Corporation centre accounts depatments” It IFDC code is SBIN0099922 and Email ID is “[email protected]“.
In the end, I only wanted to tell you that please don’t share your personal bank information right in comments such as Aadhar card number, PAN card number, Account number, etc.
If you still not understand then you can simply visit your nearest SBI branch and ask to the authoritative person about your query.