If you have an SBI Bank account then, definitely this question comes in your mind that How to check SBI balance.
If it’s true then don’t worry in this article I will be giving you all the details on this shortly and simply.
There are some of the methods by which you can check your SBI bank balance they are:-
- By Sending SMS
- Using Net Banking
- By Call to the Toll-Free Number
- Or, Check on the Yono app
- Check SBI balance with ATM
Let’s discuss these methods in detail for better understanding and yes, let’s cleared your doubts regarding How to check SBI bank balance.
Also, you can check how to block the SBI atm card here!
How To Check SBI Account Balance Through SMS
If you want to check your SBI Account Balance through SMS then it’s only possible when you will send SMS with your registered phone number which you have provided to the bank.
During, the opening of your SBI account. If you don’t have that number then you must visit your nearest SBI branch and request the branch manager to change your number.
- Open your messaging app on your device.
- Then type “BAL” into the text box.
- Send it to “09223766666″
that’s it now you will get SMS in which available balance is mentioned.
- Open your messaging app on your mobile device.
- Type “MSTMT” into the text box.
- Send it to “09223866666“
wait for while then you will receive an SMS by SBI bank.
How To Check SBI Balance Using Net Banking
It’s so easy to check the SBI balance of your account via net baking for this you need to open your internet banking account.
After, that follow these steps:
- Open your browser and visit www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Now, fill your username, password, and captcha then, click on login.
- After, that you will see “click here for balance” or simply click on “click here for last 10 transactions“
How To Check SBI Balance By Call
If you do not have an internet banking account then don’t worry there are other methods also one of them is to Check SBI balance by call or miss call. How? you can do it let’s see.
There are two mobile number one for checking the “available balance” and another for “Mini statement“. Here, are both methods:
For checking Available Balance :
- Open your mobile dial pad.
- And, call or miss call on “09223766666“
- After that, you will get your available balance through SMS.
For MINI Statement :
- Open your mobile dial pad.
- And, call or miss call on “09223866666“
- After that, you will get a MINI Statement through SMS.
How To Check SBI Balance Using App (Yono)
Checking the balance in the YONO app is so easy how to do it? let’s see but before we start did you know? what is the Yono App?
Well, this YONO app is the financial app that has been published by SBI bank officially.
It helps SBI users to get all the information about there accounts in one place. This app is available at the Play store and as well as on Appstore.
- Download and Install the YONO app from the play store/Appstore.
- Login into this app using your username and password.
- On the homepage, click on the “Tap to view balance” button.
that’s it hope this method is easy than others.
How To Check SBI Balance On ATM Card
If you have an SBI bank account then definitely you also, have ATM cards with you for withdrawn of cash from the ATM for personal use.
but, what if you want to see your SBI bank balance with that ATM card all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Swipe your ATM card into the ATM card machine.
- Enter your ATM 4 digit pin.
- Now, from many options choose the “balance inquiry” option.
- After that, you will get a slip-on which available balance is being printed.
It’s so easy and simple to know the SBI bank balance through ATM card. You can see your balance using any ATM.
It’s not compulsory that if you have an SBI ATM card then you have to see balance through using SBI ATM you can use any other ATM also.
These above all methods are 100% worked you can try any of them which suits you the most.
If you don’t have an internet pack then you can use the SMS and Misscall method for knowing your bank balance. I hope this solve’s your query about how to check the SBI balance without internet banking.
Or, if you have a proper internet connection then you can go with the net banking or YONO app method.