Have you applied for SBI net banking till now or not? If not then definitely you should apply for this as it makes easy to do any online transaction easily.
After, activating the SBI net banking there are lot’s of advantages of it like:
- You can check your SBI account balance.
- Your Loan status and amount.
- You can download the bank statements.
- You can demand a checkbook.
- Also, you can block the ATM card in case you lost it, etc.
SBI is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets and it’s associated banks are:
- State bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK)
What is SBI Net Banking?
All the SBI transaction which you can do it right from your home through SBI official website. You can do almost all the work of the bank right from your home.
But if you need cash, then it is not possible with net banking.😜 in this case, you need to visit ATM or to the SBI bank.
We will be going to discuss both the methods right here so keep reading!
Methods For Activating SBI Net Banking
There are two methods by which you can activate SBI Net Banking feature they are:
- Activating By Visiting SBI Branch.
- Activating Using SBI Official Website.
How To Activate SBI Internet Banking Account By Visiting SBI Branch?
1. Download Registration Form.
2. Fill the SBI Net Banking Form.
After printing that internet baking registration form now fill the form example Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Put your signature and date.
3. Go to Your Nearest SBI Branch.
Now, go to your nearest branch with this registration form and you must go to only that branch where you hold the account.
4. Collect Your Pre Printed Kit From the Bank.
Submit your form to the bank authoritative person and ask them about the further process which is to be done. After that, they will give you the Pre Printed Kit which contains a temporary username and password.
That’s it now go to www.onlinesbi.com and login into with the username and password which was printed in the pre-printed kit.
Later after login, you can change the username and password as you wish! but remember for this OTP will be sent to that number which you have entered in the Internet Banking registration form.
How To Activate SBI Net Banking Account Online?
Let’s see what’s the process for activating internet banking online:
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit onlinesbi.com
- Step 2: Click on (NEW REGISTRATION / USER) button in personal banking then click on OK.
- Step 3: Select new registration then click on the Next button.
- Step 4: Now fill the details like Account number, CIF number, Branch Code, Country, Registered mobile number and the facility required then click on the Next button.
All the details like Account number, CIF number, Branch Code you can find on the Passbook so, you can use it to fill the details.
Remember entered that number which is being given you to the bank while opening your SBI ACCOUNT for the first time.
- Step 5: After that OTP will be sent to you enter it and proceed forward.
- Step 6: Now, select I have my ATM card option to verify it’s you then click on “SUBMIT” but if you don’t have in that case you need to visit a branch for activating net banking facility.
- Step 7: Enter the ATM card detail then click on the proceed button.
- Step 8: The last step is to enter your Net Banking username and password which will help you in login after this process.
All done the process for activating your SBI net banking account is now done!
Create your profile password then click on the next button now whenever you want to do any transaction from your online account you need to put this profile password it’s an additional layer of security.
Now you are ready to do all your transactions online by using this SBI net banking facility. The bank is now just one click away from you!
If you have any query then please visit your nearest SBI branch or contact with there customer care department 24*7.
Please don’t share your account number, Aadhar number, ATM pin, Username, password, etc in the comment section or on any of the pages of this website.